We all know there are certain colors that represent human emotions, and cocktails can also be used to express seasonal images or feelings.
The color of a cocktail can soothe the soul of she who drinks it, making it an important aspect of the beverage.
The deliciously emerald Envy contains MIDORI and the green tea liqueur Zen; drink it and watch as your friends turn green!
Ingredients - Envy - (1 glass)
|Green Tea Liqueur||30ml(1oz)|
|Any other ingredients (eg. ice cubes) are not included in the alcoholic content listed.|
Mixing Instruction - Envy -
- Put the mint leaves in a mixing glass with the sugar and muddle well.
- Strain into a tall glass with fresh ice.
- Add ice and remaining ingredients the shake well.
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf and swizzle stick.
- Types of mint vary between different countries. America and the Caribbean use mint with a larger leaf that is highly fragrant, so they need only be lightly bruised when making the cocktail. Asian and European countries often use spearmint or peppermint leaves, which need to be mashed more firmly.