MIDORI Maple Fizz
The Melon Maple Fizz was inspired by one of history's great classic drinks from New Orleans, the Silver fizz.
This southern Fizz is widely considered as one of the world's first molecular drinks, displaying a stunning foamy head created by the egg white and soda combination making it very attractive to the eye.
What I have chosen to do here is use the beautiful marriage between the fresh Honeydew melon and Maple syrup in this auspicious classic cocktail to create something beautiful to the eye and palate.
As the flavour of melon alone does not come through enough it is necessary to intensify the melon taste with MIDORI so that it becomes a prominent factor in this very refreshing, tall drink that is perfect for any time of the year.
Ingredients - MIDORI Maple Fizz - (1 glass)
|Splash of Egg White|
|Honeydew Melon||4 chunks|
|Top with Chilled Club Soda / Soda Water|
|Any other ingredients (eg. ice cubes) are not included in the alcoholic content listed.|
Mixing Instruction - MIDORI Maple Fizz -
- Muddle the Honeydew Melon in a mixing glass.
- Add ice and the remaining ingredients.
- Shake very well until a good frosting is created on the outside of the shaker.
- Strain into a tall glass.
- Top with chilled soda water allowing the foam to form on top.
- Garnish with a small melon slice.
- It is very important to shake this cocktail well in order to create a good foam at the end.
Click the movie while it playing, move into external site